Commercial Office Window Tinting
Commercial Office Window Tinting in North Carolina Legal Tinting Film
Top Edge Tinting knows the problems that can arise with untreated glass. Businesses and home owners are looking for high performing, cost effective ways to protect their buildings from high energy bills, theft, and vandalism, while maintaining the aesthetics. We also have films for privacy, glare reduction, and decorative selections.
We are confident that you will appreciate our expertise in guiding you towards the best option to fulfill your requirements.
Types Of Commercial Window Tinting
There are different types of and uses for commercial window tinting. Here are a few of the most common:
Read below to learn more and be sure to reach out to us if your home or office is in need of any of these types of commercial window tinting options!
Large windows can brighten up any space, but they can also be the cause of extreme heat build up, overwhelming glare, and fading. Anyone working in a windowed room facing south or west knows how overwhelming the heat can become—and how much it costs to keep it cool. Instead of straining your AC system, it might be time to consider solar control window films.
Top Edge Tinting offers solar films to reduce the effects of blinding glare and high-energy problems. Designed to control excess heat from UV lights, these window films are perfect for any south or west-facing or high-rise commercial buildings. Adding film to windows is proven to help control heat retention in winter and minimize the heat during the summer. This thin layer can also serve a dual purpose by reducing glare on screens and reducing fading damage against art and furnishings.
Decorative, Frost Films, & Signage
Signage and frosted films are an excellent way to decorate any corporate or public setting while also adding an element of privacy.
Instead of paying for an expensive window treatment across your whole building, frost films are cheaper and easier to install. Intended to imitate the look of frosted glass, these films can be installed in several colors and levels of light transmissions to match exactly what you’re looking for.
You can also combine frost films with decorative and signage features. While remaining readable and visible, Top Edge Tinting offers custom printed photo-image glass film to enforce workplace privacy with purposeful design. You can also check out the dry-erase partitions that can act dually for privacy and a more productive workspace.
Other Tinting Options
Other, less common types of commercial window tinting options you may consider are:
- Visual Privacy — Great for offices that feel like a fishbowl, or when you need to have private meetings without fear of eavesdroppers.
- Bird Safety — High-rise buildings are often involved in accidents where birds mistake reflections for foliage or clear sky. Proper window tinting helps minimize this.
- Anti-Graffiti — Some protective films use advanced technology to make it easier to remove paint or other vandalization attempts. Cleaning up will be a breeze!
- Smart Films — Love seeing out your window, but wish you had a privacy option that didn’t require blinds, curtains, or ever-present privacy films? Smart films let you toggle between total privacy and a clear view in seconds!
- Safety/Security Films — Developed to help keep buildings and their inhabitants safe, this commercial window tinting film will allow you to breathe easy knowing that a broken window will result in less glass shrapnel should a break occur..
Contact Top Edge Tinting for Commercial Window Tinting Solutions!
One of the best things about working in an office building is that you get to see magnificent views through extra-large windows. Although it can be a beautiful sight, these open windows can pose unforeseen problems, such as; excessive heat, high energy costs, fading damage, sun glare, and a lack of privacy.
Having been in the business since 1992, the experts at Top Edge Tinting have helped thousands of clients solve a multitude of problems. We are confident you will appreciate our knowledge, expertise and abilities to help guide you toward the best solution for your needs. Thanks to glowing reviews and testimonials, these professionals are always confident that they can deliver the exact product your building might need.
Contact us today to set up an appointment or learn more about our services.